21 October, 2008

22 Reasons people don't receive healing

I have some notes that I have been carrying in my Bible for years. I typed them up for my use, but thought others might be interested in them, so I will post them here. I am not a note taker generally. These are lists of items that I thought were vital.

22 Reasons People don't receive their healing.

Originally taught by Creflo Dollar


  1. Insufficient Instruction

  2. Lack of united prayer

  3. Community Unbelief

  4. Traditions of men

  5. Breaking natural laws-eating, lack of exercise, etc

  6. Unbelief of elder/minister who prays

  7. Evil spirit must be cast our

  8. Unconfessed sin

  9. Lukewarmness in the church

  10. Unwillingness to surrender to GOD

  11. Unforgiving spirit

  12. Need to seek forgiveness

  13. Lack of diligence

  14. Seeking miracles instead of healing

  15. Watching Symptoms

  16. Failure to act on faith

  17. Lack of confidence

  18. Failure to receive the HOLY SPIRIT

  19. Lack of Faith

  20. Failure to receive promises

  21. Waiting for healing in order to believe in healing-I'll believe it after I see it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is God really this picky? This is why I have a problem with how faith healing is being taught. We pray for healing (I've seen exhaustive lists on just how exactly to do this) and when it's not received we fly all over the Bible trying to figure out why. We pull things out of context from scriptures and try to apply them to healing when that's never what they were talking about.

The whole thing seems WAY too complicated. Don't get me wrong. I strongly believe in God's healing and that we should pray for healing, but I get exhausted trying to keep up with all these lists and rules for faith healing. Sometimes I feel like we the church make simple things way too complicated.

RZ said...

I see your point. But I think you are missing something. Yes, GOD(or his spiritual law) is this picky. He set up the world to work in a certain way. If we violate those rules then we will not achieve the results. If a soldier is in Irag and I warn him that he must stay hydrated, yet he fails to do so and becomes ill or dies, was that GOD being picky of natural laws not being followed?

Spiritual laws are just like natural laws they work whether you know they exist and understand them or not. This is simply a list to point them out to people who might not understand them.

Yes, the spiritual laws GOD set up are picky. But GOD himself is not picky, he has already given healing to anyone who will receive it.

Anonymous said...

I hear what you're saying, but how then does anyone receive healing? We are probably in violation of at least one of these precepts every time we pray for healing.

Don't think I'm knocking your list or anything. I want to understand more about the healing we have available in Christ. I'm just not convinced that it has to be that difficult.

RZ said...

Remember trying to learn how to land an airplane. The instructor would tell you what to do and it seemed like it wasn't possible. Then one day it all clicked and you did it, but the next day you couldn't again. Then the longer you went the larger the percentage of good landings until you were ready to solo. You sort of understood the physics involved, but you really didn't have it down pat. GOD made the laws of physics where they work the same for everyone, but you had to learn how to apply them to your individual flying.

GOD wasn't keeping your from making good landings, it was your poor application of his laws that did it.